|The dell 2150 printer series include the Dell 2150cdn and the dell 2150cn printers both designed to provide professional quality and highly affordable color printing using one of Dell newest laser printing technology. The printers feature duplex printing allowing double sided printing, high resolution printing which ensures precise and clear printouts and various expendabilities to enhance performance and printer output. Some of the reasons to use dell 2150 printers include provision of great functionality, vibrant color output, use of environmental friendly design that allows for renew, reduce and recycle and high value low cost printing. Finding the right printer is important as such can significantly help you reduce your workload; enhance your workability and general performance at your workplace. The printer is designed for high quality printing needed for the modern kind office.
How to remove and replace Dell 2150 toner cartridges
With time, you should expect your toner cartridges to run out. Once the toner cartridge runs dry, your Dell 2150 printers may still be able to print in black in white. However, you need to replace the toner cartridge for you to enable color printing. Here are some steps on how to replace your toner cartridges on your dell 2150 printers
There are a number of ways that can be used to enhance both the performance and the productivity of your dell 2150 printers. Some of the ways to do this include
- >Open the side panel covers to access the toner cartridges.
- >Use backward motions to push open the latches. This will open your printerís toner cartridge.
- >Slowly and carefully pull the cartridge holder you want to replace until you hear a clicking sound. At this point, it is safe to remove the cartridge.
- >Get your new toner cartridge and check to ensure that the color of the toner you are replacing is the same as that you removed. It is important not to shake the old toner cartridge as shaking can lead to toner spilling.
- >Before replacing the new toner, shake it a number of times to evenly redistribute the ink.
- >Then, insert the new toner into the corresponding toner holder and slide the toner cartridge latch. The printer may make some clicking sounds until the cartridges are well positioned onto their rightful space.
- >Finally, close the side panel to secure the toner cartridges.
- >Using the right and recommended toner cartridges. There are two toner cartridge sizes for Dell 2150 printer series; the standard 1200 page black toners and the high capacity 2500 dual pack.
- >Dell 2150 features a 256MHz processor and un-upgradable 512 MB memory. The memory can be expanded to about 768 MB for better performance. For connectivity, dell 2150 series feature USB 2.0, a wireless port, and a Giga Ethernet port.
- >Other printing enhancement options include access to multiple copy printing, watermarks, rotation, duplex printing, multipage printing, (N-up) printing, collate, poster, form, booklet and two paper orientation options ( landscape or portrait).
Other great hp printers are, HP
5500 Toner and the Samsung